Are you having tax problems with the IRS and/or the state? Kauffman|Kim, LLP has dedicated specialists to provide you with the best possible solutions at an affordable price. With both accountants and attorneys on the team, Kauffman|Kim, LLP will resolve your tax problems so you can finally have peace of mind.
Our tax resolution services include:
- IRS Audit Representation
- Unpaid Tax Resolution
- IRS & State Notices
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Installment Agreement
With an increase in globalization, it’s very common for individuals to live and work outside your country of origin. Tax and reporting implications of living abroad is complicated and Kauffman|Kim, LLP will take the confusion out of the complex process. Whether you work in a foreign country, have foreign bank accounts, or receive gifts from a foreign person, contact us today for tailored service based on your unique circumstances. We are able to assist clients from all over the globe with our secure client file exchange web portal.
Our clients include:
- U.S. residents living and working in a foreign country
- Non-residents living and working in the U.S.
- U.S. residents with foreign bank accounts and/or financial assets
- Non-residents with investments in the U.S.
- Non-residents migrating to the U.S.
- U.S. residents receiving gifts from a foreign person
Kauffman|Kim, LLP view nonprofit organizations as businesses that should be run in a similar way as for-profit companies since accounting systems & procedures are crucial in maintaining the non-profit status. In addition to developing a well-built accounting system & format, Kauffman|Kim, LLP assists nonprofit’s management team by identifying key drivers of the organization that needs to be monitored and analyzed.
Our non-profit services include:
- Applying for tax-exempt status under IRS
- Incorporation under state
- Payroll setup with federal and state agencies
- Draft bylaws
- Develop a conflict of interest policy